Introduction (Runtime 12:26 mins)
In this comprehensive tutorial Paul gives and overview of
the FA-06/08 and explains what makes it a very capable and well
Navigating Sounds (Runtime 08:03 mins)
Learn quickly an overview of how to browse and select different sounds in the FA-06/08.
Splits and Duals(Layers) (Runtime 7:54
In this video Paul explains how to create and modify splits and duals.
4. Quick Edits (Runtime 11:19 mins)
Paul explains how to perform quick edits to sounds via the front panel knobs.
Write Command (Runtime 4:15 mins)
Paul shows how to store and save changes in sounds to be written into memory.
Tone Edit Overview (Runtime 17:01 mins)
In this video you'll get an overview of the tone editing menus in the FA-06/08.
Pro Edits (Runtime 19:37
In this video Paul goes deep into tone edit and show you how to edit using the Pro Edit screens.
Effects (Runtime 8:35 mins)
This video gives a lesson on effects editing and routing options in the FA-06/08.
9. Sequencing Overview (Runtime 6:22 mins)
In this video you'll be given an overview of squencing, this broad lesson will give you a better understanding of song creation.
10. Song Setups (Runtime 7:07 mins)
This video explains how to perform quick song setups in order to get you started in creating a sequence using the FA-06/08.
11. Rythm Record (Runtime 6:48 mins)
Learn how to quickly add drum tracks to a song using notes from a rythm pattern.
12. Song Write/Arp Record (Runtime 5:39 mins)
Paul explains how to save songs and also record basslines using the built in Arpeggiator.
13. Realtime Record (Runtime 5:26 mins)
In this video you'll learn how to perform realtime recording into the FA-06/08's sequencer.
14. Track Modify - Erase, Delete, Copy (Runtime 9:35 mins)
Paul explains how to perform some event edit commands in order to arrange measures in your song.
15. Other Track Modify Commands (Runtime 4:51 mins)
In this lesson you'll get an understanding of some of the other less often used track edits.
16. Playing and Managing Samples (Runtime 4:51 mins)
This video explains how to play back samples using the sample pad as well as managing samples using the sub menus.
17. Sample Edits (Runtime 11:47 mins)
Learn how to change playback parameters to samples in the FA-06/08.
18. Record Samples/Trigger Samples(Runtime 3:35 mins)
Paul explains how to record sample triggers for integration of playback of samples into a song.
19. Import Sample (Runtime 6:39 mins)
In this lesson you'll learn how to import samples from and SD card using the SD card slot on the back panel of the FA-06/08.
20. Recording Samples (Runtime 10:33 mins)
This video shows how to use the sampler to record your own samples.
21. Arpeggiator (Runtime 4:11 mins)
Paul explains how to select and modify arpeggio playback in the FA-06/08's Arpeggiator.